Borg Locks 2000 series Digital Locks
Borg Locks 2000 series Digital Locks are a range of fully mechanical pushbutton coded locks.
The ergonomic design and simple operating procedure ensures access for authorised personnel only.
Automatic locking until correct code is entered, anti-thrust latch plus over 8,000 different combinations to choose from provide greater security.
Please see Special Offers for additional discounts on the Borg 2201SC
Easy to fit, (can be supplied with fittings to suit doors up to 80mm thick) and with all parts and fittings included it is ideal for low usage applications. See application guide.
All the internal components are chemically treated for extra strength and durability, which is something other manufacturers neglect. It also makes it suitable for fitment in many locations without maintenance.
• New design, makes recoding simple & error-free
• 60mm latch (50 & 70mm available)
• 50,000 cycle test
• Optional holdback (2201)
• Early clear plate
• 1 year guarantee from date of purchase
• Over 8000 combinations
• Standard fixings suit doors up to 54mm
• XL fixings and spare parts available available
• Back to back keypads available (BL 2021)
• Suitable for internal applications