Broken Window Film
Broken Window Film is an emergency glass repair film 1000mm x 15mts x 175 micron which is specially formulated to secure broken windows and doors. An effective and aesthetically pleasing alternative to boarding up a damaged window or door making the window/door both secure and weatherproof.
Offering the following benefits:
• Quick and easy to apply with no tools required.
• Holds broken panes of glass together securely until it can be removed and replaced.
• No loss of light unlike “boarding up”.
• Practically invisible, so as not to attract attention from vandals.
• Seals and protect from the elements and adverse weather.
• Suitable for all types of frames, with no damage to the frame unlike “boarding up”
• Supplied on a grid paper liner for easy measurement and application on site.
• Can be used for stabilizing weak or vulnerable glass.
• Packed individually in a plain brown box.