Edge Fix Anti Thrust Plates
Edge Fix Anti Thrust Plates are a simple and effective prevention to attacks on outward opening, vulnerable doors.
There are two sizes available – 350mm or 1900mm…
350mm Edge fix anti thrust plate:
• Brushed stainless steel
• Very tall design suits virtually every lock
• Fabricated in 4mm stainless steel
• Supplied with fixing screws
• Can be adapted to suit rebated doors (Hacksaw required)
Packers available for 350mm Edge fix anti thrust plate:
For use where the frame is proud of the door. Available in 2mm & 3mm thicknesses. Two packers could be used to suit a bigger gap.
Full height 1900mm Edge fix anti thrust plate:
A very secure and highly effective way to protect the locks on vulnerable, outward opening doors.
• Made from 4mm thick Brushed Stainless Steel
• Very robust and rigid design
• Incorporates 4 Heavy Duty fixing plates
• Can be adapted to suit rebated doors (hacksaw required)
• Ends can be cut down to reduce the total height of 1900mm by up to 140mm.